Friday 13 February 2009

25 Random Things

I'm taking a page out of Facebook's book, per se, and am copying a note I wrote. Currently there is a lot of buzz about this note, where you are to write 25 random things that people might not know about you.  Then, you tag friends in the note, they write their own note and tag more friends, and it spreads like wildfire.  I've really enjoyed reading notes that people have written about themselves, and writing my own, although it took me a lot longer than I had anticipated! Here, in no particular order, are my 25 random things:
  1. I will not wash dishes without rubber gloves
  2. I have been accused (mostly by my sisters) of being a 'grandma' when picking nail polish colours
  3. I hate baths
  4. I have a ridiculous collection of pencils and pens
  5. I have actively (read: costumes, face paint) celebrates St. Patrick's day for the past 3 or 4 years, despite not having a drop of Irish blood in me
  6. As I kid I hated all fruit, except strawberries
  7. The only romantic comedy worth my time is "Pretty Woman"
  8. I love mail. Sending it, receiving it, whatever.
  9. I have recently acquired a taste for red wine, but know nothing about it
  10. In my books, a good mug is defined by: a. being able to fit all four of my fingers in the handle and b. being large enough to hold at least a cup and a half of coffee/tea
  11. My first 'major' purchase in London was a pair of purple, patent Mary Jane shoes.
  12. I like watching the news
  13. I want new glasses, but can't decide on frames
  14. If I'm in my house between September and April, there will be slippers on my feet
  15. I sneak things into the cart if I'm grocery shopping with my mom
  16. I like tv on DVD better than tv on tv
  17. I love family gatherings. Any size, any occasion
  18. Folding and putting away clean laundry is my most despised chore
  19. Makeover shows (How to Look Good Naked, What not to Wear) are my guilty pleasures - but not Extreme Makeover. That show is psycho.
  20. I always have a book on the go
  21. I desperately want to have a dog in my life
  22. I hate morning radio personality banter. With a passion.
  23. I am amazed at the power that stickers have over young children
  24. I love train travel
  25. I am wildly curious about my life, and am always wondering where I'll be/what I'll be doing in 1, 5, 10 years from now

No comments:

Post a Comment